A mirror of my blog that I host. Mirroring it here just to provide an additional backup. Check out the real deal at http://www.justinandrewfincher.com/

Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Postmortal by Drew Magary

The PostmortalThe Postmortal by Drew Magary
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A pretty fun read. Written as a journal from a single protagonist explaining what goes on in his life (and the world) as a cure for aging is developed. Not a very uplifting story (lots of kinda terrible stuff happens), but it is an easy-to-read narrative that has some interesting explorations of possible outcomes were something like this to be developed.

It was a good book for me to start getting back into reading more consistently, and will hopefully provide a decent springboard for my next book, which will be a list book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment